CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-28T22:00:09+00:002017 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-28T22:00:09+00:00
- Performed routine maintenance service. Visually inspected fluids, belts, hoses, brakes and tires. Topped off washer fluid and coolant. Drained engine oil and replaced oil filter. Set tire psi to 35. Filled oil to capacity. Reset maintenance reminder and placed new oil change reminder sticker in windshield.
David M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/27/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-10T22:03:23+00:002004 Hyundai Santa Fe CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-10T22:03:23+00:00
- Vehicle was brought in to diagnose a no start condition. Prior to inspection I found that the Battery voltage was not enough to crank/ turn over the engine. Tested battery and battery failed. Charged then retested battery showing 12.2v and battery still failed. Replaced battery and found upon turning key on that the fuel pump did not work. Verified that there is proper voltage and ground going to the fuel pump connector. Ensured that all fuses and relays are operational. However when checking voltage going from the relay to the fuel pump I found that the voltage only showed 11.3v even while using power probe to supply voltage to fuel pump. Replaced fuel pump and ensured that there is now sufficient voltage. Verified that the fuel pump works. Vehicle does not start. After replacing battery when scanning for codes there were none. After attempting to start vehicle with new battery and fuel pump I scanned vehicle a second time and found code P0355 CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR "A" CIRCUIT. Inspected the camshaft position sensor and did not find any damage nor obvious faults. Upon inspection of the timing belt and crankshaft position sensor I found that the belt was broken. I had to remove the timing belt covers to inspected. Upon attempting to set vehicle on time to replace belt the crankshaft pistons and cylinder head valves are hitting. Due to this engine being an interference engine there is enough evidence provided to suspect that there is internal damage to the engine. Recommend machining heads and hoping there is no bottom end damage to the engine. Or replacing engine if vehicle is to be made operational again.
Gary L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/9/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-20T22:03:34+00:002015 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-20T22:03:34+00:00
- Inspected vehicle for safety prior to road trip. Ensured no leaks exist in any of the systems. Ensured No fluids need to be serviced. Brakes and tires are ok. Suspension and steering systems are ok. Recommend oil change after road trip. Test drive ensured comfort ability while driving. Rear Middle seat belt is stuck around one of the head rests. Removed seat cushion and unbolted seat belt buckle/ latch assembly. Re-installed after unwrapping from around head rest. Re-installed rear seat cushion. Checked for A/C operation concerns. Inspected entire A/C system and found no damaged components/ leaks in the system. Ensured A/C compressor clutch remained in operation while vehicle is running with A/C on high. Test drove with A/C thermometer installed in one of the vents. A/C was at 38 degrees F the entire test drive even at idle. I found no concerns with the A/C system at this time. Pre Trip inspection checks out ok, fixed seat belt and found no A/C problems.
Nadine L. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-28T22:02:04+00:002009 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-28T22:02:04+00:00
- Performed routine maintenance service. Visually inspected fluids, belts, hoses, brakes and tires. All visuals are ok at this time. Drained engine oil and replaced oil filter. Replaced battery. Set tire psi to 38 all around. Reset maintenance light and placed new oil change reminder sticker in windshield.
- R&R SPARK PLUGS. Applied dielectric grease to all coil boots.
- R&R broken door handle.
Scarlett D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/27/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-04T22:02:19+00:002015 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-04T22:02:19+00:00
- Changed Oil and oil filter. Visually inspected belts, hoses, fluids, brakes and tires. All visuals are ok at this time. Rotated tires Reset maintenance light and placed oil change reminder sticker in windshield
- Removed and replaced Pads and rotors
- Performed Emissions Test.
Nadine L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/3/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-08T23:03:18+00:002013 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-08T23:03:18+00:00
- Changed oil and oil filter.Replaced air filter.Replaced cabin air filter.Replaced passenger rear brake light bulb.Replaced front brake pads and rotors serviced calipers.
Kristen K. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/7/2021