CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-05T23:03:49+00:002006 Nissan Xterra CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-05T23:03:49+00:00
- Verified vehicle shuts off while driving. Vehicle had died at a stop light upon test drive after vehicle reached operating temperature. Used APOLLO D8 scan tool to check for stored codes and found P0335 Crankshaft Position Sensor Circuit Problem. Upon inspection of the connector as well as wiring I found no damage. I used our snap-on power probe to verify power at CKP sensor connector and found that the CKP sensor is receiving proper voltage. Battery voltage is at 12.3 volts and the power being supplied at the connector is also 12.3 volts indicating no problems with the wiring nor with the connector. I ensured that the vehicle engine is receiving proper fuel pressure as well as voltage within the entirety of the fuel system. I also verified that this vehicle is not misfiring. I cleared codes and test drove for a second time. Upon test drive I was able to duplicate vehicle shut down again while driving. After restarting vehicle the Check engine light was illuminated. When I scanned vehicle again P0335 returned as well as P0011 B1 "A" Cam timing system performance and P0021 B2 "A" Cam Timing System Performance. I replaced the crankshaft position sensor and cleared codes. Test drove vehicle after repair and did not receive any codes. Vehicle no longer shuts off while driving nor does the vehicle have a long crank upon ignition. Vehicle starts with no hesitation.
Chuck D. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/4/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-25T23:01:59+00:002012 Nissan Versa CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-25T23:01:59+00:00
- Upon vehicle inspection I was able to determine that there is no leaks in the coolant system. After the serpentine belt had broken and was ejected from underneath the vehicle this vehicles accessories were not being operated. After belt was missing I found that the water pump was not cycling the coolant throughout the cooling system properly resulting in the radiator getting hot and the reservoir was venting pressure/ coolant to prevent damage to the cooling system. I found that there were no other issues with the vehicle no other repairs are necessary at this time. Recommended oil change and tire rotation.
- Customer had advised that the vehicle battery light as well as many other lights appeared on the dash and had found that his accessory drive belt was missing. After replacing belt I verified that all the accessories are operational and all lights were not illuminated on the dash. scanned vehicle for codes and only found low battery voltage/ lost communication codes. Cleared codes and cleaned engine. Test drove and verified that there were no issues.
- SERVICE + ROTATION
- R&R Torque mount engine stabilizer.
Tom K. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/24/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-30T23:00:46+00:002012 Nissan Maxima CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-30T23:00:46+00:00
- Codes P0340 Cam position sensor bank 1.Replaced cam sensor.Code P0101 mass air flow sensor.REplaced massair flow sensor.Replaced spark plugs
Trisha W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/29/2020